- Experience the joy and excitement of a LIVE HOOTENANNY featuring original social change songs that you can participate in singing!
- Experience a delicious vegetarian dinner created by Portland activist/educator Tom Hastings!
- Get a free copy of Peter Bergel’s “Peace Is Where You Make It” CD.
- Support home-grown musical cultural work.
- Kids under 12 free with a paying adult.
All this and more can be yours if you are one of a dozen people who will be at Whitefeather House, 3315 N. Russet Street in Portland on September 17 at 6 pm for a delicious vegetarian dinner followed by a limited-seating house concert featuring Peter Bergel and friends. The tickets for this one-time-only event are just $50, but only 12 tickets will be sold, so act now to get yours.